Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Use password to protect your pc data

Whenever I apply for long leave to go for vacation from my employment, I will ensure my computer is well protected with Password Protection. This is because my computer was stored with many private and confidential data and I do not want others staff to access my computer data without my permission. They can only access my computer provided I have given them my authority and also well acknowledged by my superior. As I don’t want to be blamed in case any data being leaking out by them during my absent.

The reason why I am very concern about password protection towards my computer is because I ever encountered my colleague who open and access my computer without my permission, at that time I did not set any password for my computer. End up, she mess up some of my important data and also accidentally deleted some precious data too.

0 comments: