Saturday, July 07, 2007

Dandruff

I hate dandruff. Previously I have dandruff problem, been changing to so many types of dandruff shampoo also can't help me cure the problem. Until I found Pantene for dandruff type. Since then, I start using it till now. Once I change to other brand like Dove or Rejoice, the dandruff come again. Looks like I have to stick to Pantene for the rest of my life!

Here are the 2 tips I learn from net to prevent dandruff

Vinegar Wonder

• Add six spoonfuls water, two spoonfuls pure vinegar and apply it on the scalp with cotton wool before going to bed. Tie a towel around your head to protect the pillow. Wash your hair next morning. After shampooing, rinse again with vinegar water. Continue this once a week for at least three months. • Mix a spoonful of lemon juice with two spoonfuls of vinegar and massage on the scalp. Wash your hair with an egg shampoo after this. An Egg Pack • Beat two eggs and add two tablespoons of water to it. • Wet the hair and apply the egg mixture over the hair. • Now massage your scalp and let the mixture on for ten minutes to fifteen minutes. Then rinse the hair with lukewarm water.

0 comments: