Monday, July 02, 2007

Good pay job need high education level.

If affordable, I will send my girls to study till tertiary education. I will make sure they at least obtain a certificate in hand before enter working life. To me, without a certificate, be it diploma or degree, it is hard to find a good pay job. Previously, most employment accepts diploma level graduates to fill in their employment, but now I can see the trend that they prefer degree holder. Thus, no matter how hard, I will try my best to let my girls to study till degree level.

I was told capella university is a reputable online accredited university. They offers graduate degree programs in business, information technology, education, human services, and psychology, and bachelor's degree programs in business and information technology. I am sure my girls will find the suitable degree in capella university.

0 comments: