Monday, July 02, 2007

Second Honeymoon

My last honeymoon vacation with hubby is in year 2003, wow it was 4 years back from now, consider a big gap indeed. Our initial plan is to have honeymoon vacation every alternate year, depends on how much budget we have. If affordable, we go for luxury trip, else we just go for domestic place, as long as two of us can spend quality time together.

Usually we will look for cheaper vacation package as well as cheaper hotel rate when we plan for any vacation. Even sometimes our funds are low and we need to travel on the cheap, we can still visit some of the most popular destinations in the world and have an unforgettable honeymoon or romantic getaway, provided we collect more travel information online. The best site for us to review and compare is at HotelReservation.com.

In HotelReservations.com, there are plenty of cheap hotel accommodations available online from various places of the world. Besides booking for hotels, we also able to book for discounted vacation packages, flights or vehicle rentals for the countries we visit. Currently Hotel Reservations is having rebate promotions whereby we can enjoy up to $100 rebate if we stay in a particular hotel for conservative 12 nights. Hey, $100 is a lot to me, I can use this amount to shop for the items I want or even buy some souvenirs for my close friends.

Hotel Reservations really make our travel hassle free, coz we can arrange our vacation just in one site, without the need to go through so many websites. Actually some of my friends ever book with Hotel Reservations for the cheap hotel accommodations as well as cheap flight for their previous vacation. That’s why I dare to give it a try for my second honeymoon vacation. Hopefully it will not disappoint me.

0 comments: