Thursday, July 05, 2007

Travel in London

United Kingdom, London is a great place I tell you. Hubby and I been there in year 2003, it was a memorable trip for us. If I have the chance to go again, I will tag along my girls to go with us since right now we can get cheap hotels rate in London from internet.

We took Euro Star from Paris to London; later the tour guide transferred us to Ambassadors Hotel London. Some of the places we went in London are: UK castles, Big Ben, London Bridge and many more. Now you can even get more cheap and affordable hotel accommodation from Cheaperthanhotels whereby it offers a wide range of last minute and year round options in all areas of the City.

There are various of city hotels covered by Cheaperthanhotels, the city including: Edinburgh, Birmingham, Manchester, Dublin and many more. All these discount rates you able to find in Cheaperthanhotels. Thus book with Cheaperthanhotels for your future London accommodation, I am sure you can save on this field and spend it for souvenir.

0 comments: