Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Where is the justice?

My niece currently does the application for his degree course in an oversea university. His dad is a successful businessman; I was thinking he will take up business degree, so that in future he will be able to assist his dad’s business expansion. However I was wrong after he told me what is the field he would enter in future.

His ambitious is to become a judge or lawyer and he prefer to further studies in criminal justice degree. I am a bit shock after hearing his words coz I never thought this is the area that he wish to enter. He told me social problem getting more severe now and he wish to contribute to the community and restore the social order and turn around troubled lives.

Anyway, I am glad that he is such a high ambitious guy, I will wish him all the best!

0 comments: