Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My house need more lighting

Our existing house lighting is not good. I can say the house will be in dark if we did not on the lights. I don’t know why the constructor builds this kind of house at the first place. If me, I will make some places look bright enough, so that can avoid to on so many lights at the same time and also can save some electricity cost each month. Lighting is important to a house design; some people will fix a big mirror at living room, so that it can brighten the house without to on lights during day time. Also mirror will make your house looks bigger and spacious too! I would like to fix a mirror at our middle hall if possible but have to wait for the kids to grow older a bit. We afraid they might break the mirror if they play rough activity in the house.

0 comments: