Thursday, July 12, 2007

Watch for him

Few weeks ago, my hubby broke his Casio watch while paying basket ball. He felt heart pain coz the watch had been with him for more than 5 years. In fact, Casio is his all time favorite brand I tell you. He said he'll buy another unit of Casio watch too but I am going to change his taste and get him a different brand…..hehehe! Hey, people need to change, cannot always be the same pattern, am I right?

I noticed that RedBird offers huge selection of Timex Watches with discounted price. Other brands that offer in the site are Nixon Watches, Seiko, Casio including Baby-G and G-shock, Oskar Emil, Pierre Cardin and many more. I will check it out more often now, so that I able to get a good deal of Timex watch and order one for my hubby as the present for the wedding anniversary.

I am sure he will be surprise about the watch and pray hard he will love the new brand too!

0 comments: