Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wooden Blinds

Before marriage I love to sew window curtain for my room. The existing curtain set was sewed by me 7 years ago, and I think it is time for me to sew for new set. However due to busy working schedule as well as housework after back from office, cause me feel tire to do any sewing at home. Hubby understands my situation, so he suggested buying ready make curtain instead of sewing a new set. Of course I welcome his suggestion coz I no need to trouble myself to all the sewing work.

Hubby wants to have a new look for our room window, thus he prefer wooden blinds instead of cloth type blind. I start searching through the internet to browse those blinds online; hopefully I am able to find a good deal from those online store which offer blinds.

I found out that Blinds2go is an online store which provides largest range of high quality and affordable price of blinds in the UK. It has over 1000 choice of window blinds selection which for us to choose from. Here you can find various types of blinds including wooden blinds, roman blinds, vertical blinds, roller blinds, Venetian blinds, pleated blinds and many more.

My target is check for wooden blinds and I found this very good news. Blinds2go offer up to 70% discount for wooden blinds, thus the price may start as low as £14.99! That’s lot of saving I tell you. On top of that, the blinds were specially designed to enable me to easily trim the width [up to 150mm] and adjust the drop by any amount that I like. Of course they will provide me the full instructions which I can read through!

0 comments: