Wednesday, May 30, 2007

200th Post!!

Wow, I couldn't believe it! I had been writing 200th for TigaP. Post title of Another credit card for me marked the 200th post.

I joined TigaP during Feb, Feb - May (4 mths) can write for 200 post, is quite a lot to me. But I know many of you write more than me coz I only have one blog to maintain, unless you guys have more than one. Tell you what, even with one blog I already feel tired to maintain, what if I have 2...is the money who motivate me to write! hehehe....yet to buy any domain ler.

Will I stop writing for paid post? hahaha....not at the moment ya, I'll still write while I can and while the trend is there!

3 comments:

snoopy said...

hehe...i just about writting post for ppp. I m exactly 10% of what your write...

Anonymous said...

Start your system relationships in cpanel, right-click notebooks card, choose the innovative configurations, and
use the student loans every day. So it would not be
able to save that setting as default. The customers were all left with a bad feeling about
what had happened.

Also visit my web-site Student Loans for People with Bad Credit

Anonymous said...

fatty liver disease and treatment fatty liver disease and treatment fatty liver disease and treatment

My webpage how to treat fatty liver symptoms