Sunday, May 27, 2007

Amsterdam, here I come!

When I hear of Amsterdam, I will think of windmill, canals and tulips. Yeah, these 2 items are the most important items in Amsterdam. Hubby and I had been to Amsterdam in year 2003, the place we visited is Vollendam. Tell you what, when I first reached the place, immediately I fall in love with this small town. It is more look like a small village than town and it is a fish village previously according to our tour guide.

Previous trip we stayed in King Hotel, the room is spacious and the breakfast is excellent. Even now I still miss the various type of cheese served during the breakfast time. Hehe….If I am given the chance again, I plan to go Amsterdam again during tulips season. I came across easyToBook.com where we can check the entire hotels rates that offer by Amsterdam hotels. Either you are looking for luxurious hotels or cheap hotels; you can view the selection at easyToBook.com. The goods news is Amsterdam hotels offer discounts up to 75%! This is surely a huge saving for tourist like me!

Other than Amsterdam Hotels, you able to find other hotels like Barcelona Hotels and Roma Hotels. Check out easyToBook.com for your next vacation, I am sure you can get a good deal with them!

0 comments: