Sunday, May 27, 2007

I want my flat tummy back!

My tummy look big after giving birth to Wien and Lyon, and I feel shame to wear my swim suit whenever I went for swimming. I have been thinking to get back to my pre-pregnancy body shape, at least get back my flat tummy shape and be confident in wearing my swim suit again. Hubby did not make any complaint about my body shape, but as women, I am like other too, loves to make myself look pretty and enhance my self-esteem if possible.

I heard that tummy tuck is the one of the fastest-growing plastic surgery procedures. It is a major surgical procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen and to tighten the muscles of the abdominal wall. This surgical can dramatically reduce the appearance of a protruding abdomen. The best place to go for this surgical is at Los Angeles tummy tuck coz they have the best surgeon who has wide knowledge in this field and they can provide best and safety service to you.

Other than Los Angeles tummy tuck, you also can consider California tummy tuck coz both center using the same approach to this plastic surgery procedure, both are from Rodeo Drive Tummy Tuck. So if you wish to reduce excess fat and skin at your tummy, do consider Rodeo Drive Tummy Tuck as your first choice!

0 comments: