Thursday, May 24, 2007

Anyone plan to go Orlando?

When you hear of Orlando, I am sure fist thing come to your mind is Walt Disney World. Actually other than Disney World, Orlando also very famous with their high-end shopping areas, luxury resort hotels, cultural venues and other family-oriented activities.

If possible, I want to bring my family to Orlando for a relaxing vacation; of course Disney World will be one of my highlight events for the trip. I browse through the web and come across Orlando.com that provides the most affordable prices on the widest selection of Orlando hotels, car rentals and flights throughout the Orlando Florida area. They also have a travel guide who can offer us tips on entertainment, dining, nightlife and more! it seem like a one-stop vacation planning website to me, I shall bookmark it for my future Orlando trip.

0 comments: