Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another way to cook chicken breast

Frankly I prefer chicken drumstick more than chicken breast. To me, chicken breast meat a bit rough and hard to chew on it too. Even my girls also prefer drumstick than breast. Actually I noticed not many people like breast.

I found another way to cook chicken breast via internet, perhaps I should try it out and learn how to eat chicken breast slowly. :)

Chicken breasts baked with pineapple.

INGREDIENTS:

3/4 cup all-purpose flour

1 1/2 teaspoons salt

1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

1/4 teaspoon onion powder

1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg

8 chicken breast halves, skin removed

1/2 cup butter

2 cups pineapple juice, unsweetened

1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon soy

1/4 cup granulated sugar

PREPARATION:

Mix together flour, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and nutmeg; dredge chicken in seasoned flour mixture. In a heavy skillet brown chicken breasts in melted butter. When chicken is golden brown, transfer to a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce and sugar; mix well and pour over chicken.

Very simple, right? Let me try it this week and post up the photo at Mycookblog to share with you guys!

0 comments: