Thursday, May 31, 2007

My garden design

I have a big garden in my house but it looks messy now due to poor arrangement and poor landscape design. Most of the plants and trees in the garden were managed by my MIL and my knowledge towards landscaping is very poor too. Landscaping is considered both science and art, and it requires good observation and design skills too. I don’t have all these skills. If my MIL allows me to rearrange my garden plants, I would engage landscape design service to make my garden look more creative and pretty.

I wish to put a hammock in my garden too, so that my girls can play with the swing in evening time as well as morning too! However I am not sure where is the best place to put all these. I better browse through the net to look for reliable yet professional landscaping design company. Let their professionalism skill and expertise to make my garden look beauty and functionality.

0 comments: