Wednesday, May 30, 2007

MBA, can I take?

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

I pursue my education till degree level only and my hubby keep asking me to further my studies till MBA level. However I feel lazy to start study again after being a mom to two girls. Hey, I already tied up with so many house chores, where on earth I can find time to study? Hubby can took part time course and finish his MBA, I really salute him sometimes. Of course, most of the time I sacrifice my time to do all the house chores and deal with my girls, let him concentrate on his studies. Some credits should goes to me, right?

If I want to continue my studies till MBA level also not a hard job now coz I can take mba online degree program at Capella University. Their MBA online degree program was developed around skills that matter most for upwardly-mobile managers. Other than MBA, Capella University also offers graduate degree programs in business, information technology, education, human services, and psychology, and bachelor’s degree programs in business and information technology.

0 comments: