Thursday, May 31, 2007

Looking for discount radiators

My hubby knows little bit knowledge about car maintenance. Few days ago, he spotted one of my car radiator hose was not in good condition. He told me it’s time to change for a new one; else my car might breakdown anytime.

So hubby drove to nearby workshop to do the changes, however to our surprise, the workshop unable to find one radiator that suit my car. What we can do now is try to search online and look for discount radiators. Lucky we able to discover Radiator.com, a leading online source for radiators and cooling components, offering the best quality radiators at the lowest possible price along with a satisfaction guaranteed lifetime warranty.

The good news is we can ask for guideline and direction on how to install radiators via their certified service centers who can install our parts at competitive rates. My hubby definitely need the help on installation!

0 comments: