Friday, May 25, 2007

They ask for bonus

Today dunno what happen to my HR exe, he invited me and other Malay to have lunch at canteen. Yeah, usually he hardly treat us lunch. Since I am not intend to go out due to hot weather, so I agreed to have a date with him...hehehe....nothing special dishes in canteen today, only has Nasi Tomatos (tomato rice) and sambal chicken and acar-acar. I am not a picky eater, I can eat whatever food which is ediable to me.

Some of the factory workers also having lunch at canteen. They saw the HR exe, quickly come and ask him when to get their another half month of bonus plus yearly increment. Our HR exe had difficult to answer the question, ask them refer to their Operation Manager. But me being kpc, teach them to ask my boss directly if they happen to see them eating in canteen! Hahahaha....only this way will work faster mah! Correct or not?

1 comments:

snoopy said...

Seems good way....lets hope and pray...