Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Imprinted pens

If our company’s colleague going to resign, my boss will suggest to buy a souvenir for him/her. Usually for male staff he’ll look for watch for male staff; as for female staff, necklace is the best choice. However I am going to suggest to him to get imprinted pens as souvenir for such occasion. We can request the supplier to imprint their name onto the pen. This will make the pen looks more unique and classic.

Alternatively we also can imprint the pen with our company logo and give away to our guests or customers. It is also another way to promote our company, great idea?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. I think you spend numerous effort and time updating your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am taking a look ahead to reading new articles. Please keep up the good articles!imprinted pens