Tuesday, May 08, 2007

When are you going to pay me?

Blogitive ah blogitive, when are you going to pay me? My payment is long overdue you know.

You did mention in your blog that payment is little bit behind, but at least inform us when is the latest date. So that we will not wait and wait till long neck!

Below is the blog post from Blogivite dated 04/05/07. Till date no update from them.

We are running a little behind on payment processing for the week. About 50% of payments have been made, and the remaining payments will be processed within the next 24 hours. These past couple of weeks have been the biggest weeks yet for amount of posts.

Payout from Blogitive is not much ($5/post) but I like it coz there is 2 days lead time for me to complete the tasks. I can do it as and when I like!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They will pay you soon I guess. They paid me my total due yesterday with echeck. Hope that helps.