Saturday, August 18, 2007

Don't worry, be happy

When my kids throw temper tantrum to me, I try not to become anger easily. I know they are trying to get my attention, hoping me to give in. However if compare to hubby, usually I am the one will go console them first as I don't want to hear all those screams and shouts. Too noisy to me.

Hubby is different. He can let the girls cry/shout/scream at one corner and he do his own thing at the other corner. I wonder did all men are like that? He said if each time they do that to me, and me quickly go and soothe them, then it'll become a habit. Hard to control them next time. Yeah, I am fault again...:(

1 comments:

snoopy said...

No,no...not because of gender. Believe it or not, this is something to do with their star...Those " shuang yu" "shuang zhi" and "she shou"..they are ok with the kids screaming or crying....