Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Free Chat Rooms @ WireClub

Do you know what is the first thing I do when I first own my Acer computer? Hehe…I get my boyfriend (now my dear hubby) to help me install ICQ into my computer, so that I can start chatting with him at night. We only meet once a week coz he stay quite far from me. At that time, only ICQ is available for chatting, so we fully make sure of the service. In fact, I am quite addicted to it too. hehe….

Nowadays, besides ICQ there are plenty of sites offer free chat rooms services, including WireClub.com. In the site, you able to meet and chat with people who have the same interest and hobby with you by joining the Interest Clubs. You can either join any club you want and chat with the members there in the built-in club chat room. However if your interest does not listed in the club, you can create it by your own and form your own group. Amazing, right?

Alternatively you can start a blog using the service provided by WireClub and share your journal with other members. You may meet more online friends via chatting in WireClub.

Why wait? Sign up with WireClub today and enjoy the free services!

0 comments: