Friday, August 17, 2007

Whipping Cream

Lot of blogger mummies told me to use whipping cream to bake cake. Frankly in my kitchen you will never find it in my shelf. Mainly due to I never use it before and I also no idea how to use it for baking.

After I google it from internet, only found out that Whipping cream can be used for several purposes. The common use is for making a whipped topping for cakes, pies and other desserts. Alternatively we can use as an ingredient in recipes for desserts, soups, sauces and beverages.

Eee..such a useful cream, don’t you think I should start to learn to use it in my cooking or baking! Let me check out few recipes now, so that I can try it during this weekend. Opps…need to buy the cream first lar.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hі, i read your blog occasіonally and i own a simіlаr one аnd i wаs just curious if you get a lot of
spаm remarks? Ӏf so hοw do you stoρ it,
anу plugin or anything yοu cаn adѵise?
Ι get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

Here is my web-site :: fast cash loan no credit check