Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Please tell us earlier!

This Saturday suppose is our office working day but last minutes my boss declare it as off day, since Friday is the public holiday for the nation. This means we will have long break, total of 3 days consecutively. Wow, if I knew this news earlier, for sure I will plan for short vacation for my family member. But now, it is too late coz most of the hotels and rentals booking was fully book due to peak season.

Next time I am going to remind my boss to declare this kind of holiday earlier, so that we can plan for something for our holiday too, in order not to waste it by just sitting at home. You see, if we have 3 off day given by the company, then we can apply leave for another 2 – 3 days, so we actually can plan a trip to Hawaii and stay in Maui Vacation Rental. If we plan this way which mean we can save on our annual leave too!

0 comments: