Thursday, August 23, 2007

Together-gather

Sometimes I am quite envy my boss that he can go for vacation during EACH school holiday. Usually he will bring along his wife and his kids for the vacation, be it locally or abroad. See, being rich is so good, can travel anywhere without much concern about money.

For me, I have to think twice especially now I have total of 4 pax for one vacation as compare to old time only hubby and myself. I am sure one trip to Florida Villa will cost me few thousand due to the currency exchange rate. Some of my friends will not bring along their kids for holiday abroad coz they want to save some money. However to me, I prefer to tag along my kids for any family outing, will try not to leave anyone of them at home. Other wise I don’t think I can travel with my relax mind.

0 comments: