Monday, August 20, 2007

Find a good realtor

I am not good at bargaining coz my bargaining and negotiation skill is weak. I don’t think I can enter sales field due to this weakness, same goes to selling out my shop few years ago. Therefore I have to engage real estate agent to help run the errands.

I still remember at that time I have to search high and low for the realtor. Finally I got one realtor via friend’s recommendation. It also took me quite some time to settle the selling agreement. But nowadays, you can search for experience realtor via online advertisement. One of the well known realtor is Mystic CT Real Estate located in the South East part of Connecticut. He is an expert realtor for areas of New London county, thus if you’re interested to own property in this area, check out the site at Mysticctrealestate.net for more details.

Some of the nice land and real estate in Mystic area are Mystic CT, Old Mystic CT, Noank CT, West Mystic Connecticut and many more. Hop over to Mysticctrealestate.net now, if you wish to own those properties.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need you to take out my email and phone number. Please include some of the other links i requested. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.

Jess said...

Hi Greg,
You're most welcome!