Friday, August 17, 2007

My Favorite Dessert

Before marriage, I love to make dessert during weekend. At that time, my niece and nephew love it and visit my house during weekend. So I will make some for them. I remember I used to make mango pudding for them. Sweet and nice.

After having kids, I seldom do. Partly due to lack of time at home coz need to juggle with the 2 active toddlers. But I think I will start doing it again since they can be my helper now. Hopefully will not mess up my kitchen.

Let me share with you my favorite mango dessert recipe here:

Main ingredients: 250ml fresh cream/250ml fresh milk/300g castor sugar/500g ripe mango puree/500ml santan and 2 eggs, lightly beaten

How to do

Put cream, milk; sugar and mango puree in a saucepan and bring to a low boil. Remove from fire. Add eggs and santan, and stir well with a whisk until mixture is even.

Then pour into the container and bake in a preheated oven at 150 ÂșC for about an hour. DONE!

1 comments:

allthingspurple said...

that sounds really easy to remember. i think i will try that. My Kimberly has been going on and on about how come we never bake anymore.