Thursday, March 15, 2007

MaMa, you look like Goldilocks !

MIL just permed her hair recently. First day back from salon, the 2 little girls did not notice her hair is different.

Second day, Lyon approached her and commented:

Mama, your hairs look like Goldilocks!

After finishing her messages, she quickly run away and giggling at the other corner of the house. Wien heard that, she corrected her by saying:

No la, goldilocks is a girl la. She got long hair wan.

Hahahaha…this Lyon must be thinking Goldilocks is the bear bear. I had been telling her this story many times during her bed time.

4 comments:

Mumsgather said...

Haha. My girl's favourite story is The Three Bears too but she said I look like a mermaid after I permed my hair wor.

Anonymous said...

buy valium overnight delivery half life of valium 5mg - valium dosage recreational

Anonymous said...

Hi there friends, how is all, and what you wish for
to say regarding this paragraph, in my view its genuinely awesome for me.


My blog post: summer internship

Anonymous said...

buy electronic cigarette, e cigarette, e cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, smokeless cigarette, electronic cigarettes