Thursday, May 03, 2007

Healthy fruits juice

I heard some fruits juice combination can reduce extra fat in our body. However I yet to try it out, one reason: lazy to take out my juice extractor and lazy to clean up the machine after use. Haha...such a lousy excuse! Proof that I am a lazy mom at home!

My hubby said no need to make fruit juice, just take 2-3 types in one go, the effect will be the same too! What do you think? This excuse solid or not? I don't know, coz I like to hear from expert or even nutritionist!

I learnt some HEALTHY JUICES combination from the net that can improve my skin complexion other than do the cleaning process to our body. Wish to share with you guys some of them:

Carrot + Ginger + Apple

> Boost and cleanse our system

Tomato + Carrot + Apple

> Improve skin complexion and bad breath

Orange + Ginger + Cucumber

> Improve skin texture and moisture and reduce body heat

Apple + Cucumber + Kiwi

> To improves skin complexion.

Carrot + Apple + Pear + Mango

> Clear body heat, counteracts toxicity, decreased blood pressure and Fight oxidization!

Try it out and let me know the outcome! Good luck!

0 comments: