Monday, May 07, 2007

Lion dance

Two nights ago, we brought the gals to watch lion dance practice near our house area. Both of them very fascinated over the show. I can see the team really put effort in their practice coz they are going to enter competition soon. I heard this team was in top 10 performer list in Malaysia. Too bad I did not bring along my camera, else I can record down their practice session.

Since the day, both gals keep begging us to bring them to watch lion dance again. Hubby know I wish to take photos, so he agreed to bring us their again tonight. However tonight they only practice steps instead of lion dance. The gals quite disappointed. Lyon even told me she don't want to see these and prefer see the dance. She asked tell the team some more. Haha...she really thought they can perform for her! LOL

0 comments: