Friday, August 10, 2007

Backgammon Masters Sponsors Heavyweight Roman Greenberg to Fight Damon Reed

I remember during my childhood period, I noticed my mom loves to watch heavyweight boxing show. I have no idea where she learns to watch such high intensity bursts of activity. Frankly the games look cruel to me whenever I saw one party has bleeding nose or face. I wonder why they want to join such games as there are still plenty of hurtles games in the world.

In case you don’t know what is boxing game is, let me tell you now. It is a combat sport of English origin in which two participants of similar weight fight each other with their fists in a series of one to three-minute intervals called rounds. The winner is if the opponent is knocked down and unable to get up before the referee counts to ten.

After I marry and move out, I am not sure whether my mom still follow such games or not. Lately I was told that backgammon Masters is sponsors heavyweight Roman Greenberg to fight with Damon Reed. Greenberg is an undefeated heavyweight boxer who born in Russia and raised in Israel. He is scheduled to battle with Damon Reed at the South Town Exhibition Center in Sandy, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA on August 18.

I am not sure whether my mom would be interested to watch the backgammon online show or not. If I tell her, one guy at 25 going to battle with veteran who age at 35, I think she gonna tell me sure the veteran will win the game. Hahaha

By the way, if you are a backgammon fans, you can play lot of backgammon online games at their website at Backgammonmasters.com. Have fun!

0 comments: