Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cheap Inkjet Catridges

After I owned a digital camera now, I noticed my printer cartridge very fast run out stock. This is due I love to print out my kids’ photos and keep them in the album. In fact, hubby has told me need not to print out, just store those picture images in the hard disk, later transfer them into a CD. However I feel troublesome when my friends and relatives ask for my kid’s photo coz I carry around my notebook to show them. It is good to have an album in hand, so that I can show them as and when I like.

So, next thing I should do is to search for cheap inkjet cartridges for my HP color printer. I was told the best place to look for cheap UK printer ink is at Ink Cartridges Direct. You can find lot of cheap UK printer ink and brand name compatible inkjet cartridges such as Ink Rite, Jet Tec and Print-Rite. Other than inkjet cartridges for HP, they also offer for printer brand like Epson, Canon, Dell, Lexmark and Xerox.

I am going to order above £100 since I can get FREE UK delivery for £100 & above.

0 comments: