Friday, August 10, 2007

Chicken rice again?

Yesterday my boss ask us out for lunch. At first he only invited female colleagues, but I feel weird coz usually he will invite our Sales Manager to tag along. So being KPC, I go and call the Sales Manager, at least with him around, he has topic to chat with boss.

We ate chicken rice at nearby hawker store. Frankly I don't think the chicken rice is nice but many of them commented it's nice. Of course I did not make any comment during the meal, not my style anyway. However some of my colleagues like to comment on what food you are taking. If they dislike the food, they will tell in front of you: ee, this mee/noodle/dish not nice at all. I don't take. KNN! If you don't like, just keep quiet lar!

Out of topic now.....

So yesterday I ate chicken rice, today I also eat chicken rice! Hahaha....not me go and buy but offer by my boss again. He have morning breakfast with the contractor, then pack one for me as lunch. I replied him: huh ? chicken rice again? LOL

1 comments:

snoopy said...

Wei, wei...got chicken rice again ah. Good Lah. Frankly speaking, i have same feeling that the hawker stall that you all went is not good. I still likes the one near the Kim Seng Bridge....