Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Going to Manchester

Manchester is becoming more cultural as the years pass and today there are lot of museums and galleries to visit. However those attractions are not my cup of tea you, I still prefer shopping mall. My hubby loves to visit cultural places like Manchester. I remember during our Europe trip in year 2003, he enjoyed the museum in Brussels very much. He told me if got money, he wish to visit the place again.

I only know Manchester is best known for its football team and musical exports. If hubby wish to visit this place, I am sure will tag along with him. Oh ya, need to find out what is the best rates for Hotels in Manchester before confirm the trip. We need to save money on this field, so that we can use the saving money to enjoy the eating in Manchester.

There are plenty of Manchester Hotels where you can find from internet, Cheaperthanhotels able to provide you the cheapest hotel rate. They have 2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotel category, depend how much you wiling to spend for it. Thus if you wish to book hotel in Manchester, look no further but Cheaperthanhotels website.

0 comments: