Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Oktoberfest, anyone going?

If you are planning to visit Germany this month, don’t forget to go for their Oktoberfest. It is the most exciting and happening events in Germany now. My hubby been there in year 2002, he told me he enjoy very much in the event. He even bought few t-shirt that printed with Oktoberfest wording to me as souvenirs. The event starts from September 29 till October 14, each year, without fail. Lots of Germany youngster or old folks love to join the exciting events.

Well, if you really wish to go, don’t forget to book your hotel accommodation like Hotels in Vienna and Hotels in Berlin from Hotelsdeutsche.com. The site has many last minute deals too. by the way, I had bookmarked the site as my boss going to Germany for the Automekanical Booth in Frankfurt coming November. Hopefully I can get a cheap rate either for hotels in Vienna or hotels in Berlin for him. My boss very concern about hotel rates actually, as long as the rates is cheap and reasonable, then it is ok for him.

0 comments: