Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Planning for holiday

My husband ever travels to Brazil two years ago under company business trip. After he had finished settled for his business in Brazil, he fly to Rio de Janeiro and has a short trip there. He told me Rio de Janeiro got many interesting places to go besides the beautiful beaches at Ipanema.

Until today my husband keeps telling me how nice the place is, and wishes to bring me there one day. Well, before we confirm the trip, for sure we’ll have to look for cheap hotel in Rio, other wise we might end up paying a lot on accommodation in Rio. I found out that Cheaperthanhotels offer great deals for hotels in Rio, Ipanema and Copacabana Beach. The rates can start from as low as USD72 per night, sound a good deal to me!

I will bookmark this site for my future reference.

0 comments: