Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Never too late to study

After graduate from high school, I have to enter working life due to financial problem that cause me unable to further my study till university level. I came from a not so rich family, I know if I will to enroll university, my mom has to work extra hard to support my education fee. Hence, I decide to stop at high school and plan to continue my study after working for say 2-3 years. I believe after 2-3 years, I will have some saving to support myself to take those online degrees from capella university.

Capella University is a regionally accredited university offering bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree programs in five schools. It is also a reputable online accredited university which offering graduate degree programs in business, information technology, education, human services, and psychology, and bachelor's degree programs in business and information technology.

0 comments: