Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hotels in Brisbane

Brisbane, Australia is one of my dream destinations. After our Europe trip in year 2003, our next target vacation will be either Gold Coast or Brisbane. Of course we have to save more money first before confirming our trip.

As I know Brisbane is just an hour drive from Gold Coast, so I think I could plan going there after visiting Gold Coast. Brisbane is Australia's 3rd largest city and the capital of Queensland. We should not miss this city since we already in Australia since this place is getting popular for tourist now, plus the hotels in Brisbane is cheap if we book with Cheaperthanhotels.

There are many “must see” exciting places in Brisbane beside Gold Coast, including theme park, Lone Pine, Roma Street Parkland, Queensland Cultural Center, Mount Coot-tha Lookout and many more. I will check out more often the site of Cheaperthanhotels, so that I wouldn’t miss out any cheap hotels in Brisbane. There are 1 star, 2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels available in Brisbane Accommodations under the site of Cheaperthanhotels. Do check it out yourself if you plan to go Brisbane in near future.

0 comments: