Friday, July 13, 2007

Get listed @ Alive

Before writing for paid post site, I do not know anything about page rank, link popularity, alexa and technorati thingy. However I know pretty well about all these tactic in order to increase my blog page rank as well as the link popularity. As far as I know if I submit my site to a free web directory, my site might end up on pages more than 20 or even more. This will cause my site hard to be searchable in the internet, thus it’ll surely affected my ranking in total.

For personal blog like mine still ok if PR is not so high, however for business owner that wish to growth their business to promote their products and services, it is essential for them to get their website listed in web directory in order to earn high PR. Therefore they have to spend money by submitting to strong paid directories like Alive Directory which can be found at http://www.alivedirectory.com. Sometimes you have to spend money only can gain the benefit for your business expansion.

Alive Directory is a powerful human edited web directory that lists quality, family-friendly, and spam-free web sites. The web sites are organized via a comprehensive category structure. Featured and standard listing options are available for submitters. Alive Directory offers strong backlinks for listed web sites and is under constant promotion and development.

Why wait? Submit your website to Alive Directory today, I am sure it will help to boost your business.

0 comments: