Monday, August 13, 2007

Should I go for it?

Have you ever think of to do plastic surgery to enhance your outlook and appearance? I told my hubby before, if I have extra money, I will go for double my eye lids, so that my eyes will look bigger than now. Hubby teased me that why not go for breast enhancement since I already have the gut to do plastic surgery for eye lids. Frankly I never think of to do plastic surgery for other body part except eye lids. To me, doing double eye lids will be less painful as compare to breast augmentation, liposuction, tummy tuck and others.

Sometimes I did wonder do most of the Hollywood actresses go for rhinoplasty in order to improve their appearances. We always can read from newspaper or entertainment magazine that Mr XXX or Ms YYY from Hollywood just went for rhinoplasty, posted their before and after surgery photos. This is just reported by those reporter but in actual fact, wonder this is true story not.

Well, due to the popularity of plastic surgery, there is lots of plastic surgery in the community now. Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery is one of the famous plastic surgery in Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. They are well known due to their surgeon and medical team member provide services in safely and professionally way at a reasonable price.

Some of the services they offer are breast augmentation, breast lift surgery, breast reduction, liposuction, tummy tuck surgery, facelift surgery, eyelid lifts, rhinoplasty or nose surgery and many other surgical. Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery’s office was beautifully designed and the facilities are built and run at uppermost standard to provide the best comfortability to their clients.

If I ever consider enhancing my breast, I will consider Los Angeles breast enhancement treatments to help me achieve my dream. Let me find out how much is the total cost first, if not enough money, then I will get from hubby since he is the one who suggest me go for breast enhancement!

0 comments: