Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Should I try colloidal silver?

Lately I had been sleep less than 7 hours as I usually did. The reason mainly due to I do blog hopping after my girls fall asleep. I know I should not do it often coz lack of sleep might cause me inefficient to function the next day too. However in office most of my time is tight up with working schedule, hardly can find time to read and comment in blog. Feeling guilty, that’s the reason I stay up to do my blog hopping. I know I should sleep more instead of doing all these.

If my health is affected by lack of sleep, I think I better stop staying late. Alternatively I should try some health supplement products before my health condition become worst. I was told colloidal silver able to increase our immune systems as well as it acts a beneficial nutritional supplement.

Colloidal silver is a colloid of silver particles in water. Besides increase one’s immune system, it also acts as powerful, natural antibiotic and preventative against infections. Since there are some proven records shown effectiveness of colloidal silver, perhaps I should give it a try!

0 comments: