Friday, September 21, 2007

Aretha Franklin - Killing Me Softly

This lady and this lady have their love song respectively. Frankly I don't like their song, not my taste. Different people different liking ma. You cannot force me to accept your song, right?

Anyway, compare to today trendy songs, I still prefer old time song. More meaningful and more classic. Those hip hop type, I really cannot take it. You might say I am old but I notice some youth also prefer my time songs....hehehe...

ok, one of my favorite song is Killing Me Softly by Aretha Franklin, so romance song....

Part of the lyrics here....you can google online to listen if you want!

Struming my pain with his fingers

Singing my life with his words

killing me softy with his song

killing me softly with his song

telling my whole life

with his words

killing me softly with his song

I heard he sang a good song

I heard he had a style

and so i came to see

and listen for a while

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is this lady and this lady??

I think you sing this song to your man often right? No wonder he can kill you sooo softly lah..:p