Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tag : 2 2 2

Tag by Miche. Last we do 4 now become 2. Good, getting shorter too!

Two names you go by:

1. Jess

2. Jesslyn

Two things you are wearing right now:

1. Company Uniform

2. Long Pant

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:

1. Caring

2. Loving

Two things you like to do:

1. Finish my pending job, later blog marathon!

2. Go for breakfast

Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. Europe vacation.

2. I wish can take care my kids without MIL help

Two things you did last night:

1. Play lantern with the kids

2. Finish a dress for one blogger girl

Two things you ate today:

1. 8.43am now, not yet breakfast

2. NIL

Two people you last talked to:

1. Wien

2. Hubby over the phone

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:

1. Work

2. Blog

Two favorite days of the week:

1. Saturday

2. Sunday

Two favorite holidays:

1. Chinese New Year

2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:

1. Nescafe

2. 100Plus

Two things about me! Things you may not have known:

1. I am selfish at time.

2. I am fierce too!

Two jobs I have had in my life:

1. Secretary

2. Shipping exe

Two movies I would watch over and over: (and do)

1. The Sound Of Music

2. Titanic

Two places I have lived:

1. Malacca

2. Johor

Two of my favorite foods:

1. Rendang Chicken

2. Sambal Prawn

Two places I’d rather be right now:

1. Shopping mall

2. Beaches

2 persons I’d like to tag:

1. Amother

2. Slavemom

0 comments: