Friday, September 14, 2007

Go to school again

Lately my neighbor complaints to me that her youngest daughter quitting from her study in local university. Her reason is very simple as she no longer has interest in study and she prefers to learn some skill and run a small business. My neighbor’s concern is she worries her daughter might not success in her business, and she rather she work as an employee and earn fix income monthly. However her daughter insisted that she wish to become boss one day and own a business.

Since teenager time, her daughter has interest in hair cutting and beauty. I suggest to my neighbor since she has such interest, why not enroll her into cosmetology school and learn the basic skill before open her own business. At least when she has the skill, she will be able to achieve success in her own salon business.

0 comments: