Saturday, September 15, 2007

What is my blog color should be.

Your Blog Should Be Blue
Your blog is a peaceful, calming force in the blogosphere. You tend to avoid conflict - you're more likely to share than rant. From your social causes to cute pet photos, your life is a (mostly) open book.

I love to do testing sometimes. Probably I don't know how to judge myself, so hoping that can know myself better through taking these kind of test. But not all tests are accurate though, I would still prefer my close friends commented about me rather than listening to the test result.

Your close friends must be genuine enough to tell you what they think about you. I know some people rather make friends than enemy, so they tend to tell you your good part but totally hide the bad part from you. Luckily friends around me very honest to me, so far they hardly or never tell lies to me, except white lies lar!

0 comments: