Friday, September 14, 2007

Travel in London with London Pass

If you ask me what is the best place to visit in London, I will tell you: Tower Bridge. This is the place where you can sing a loud the song of: London Bridge is Falling down, falling down, falling down…hehe….

I had been to London 4 years ago together with my husband. I remembered I am very excited when I first reached the place coz I couldn’t believe that London Bridge is in front on my eyes! I used to sing this song during childhood and now I am teaching my girls to sing it too!

Ok, back to Tower Bridge trip. During the trip, we did not manage to visit the Tower Bridge Exhibition due to the tickets were sold out and also the entry fee is not cheap. However now I know we can get free entry by holding London Pass and it is a saving of £6 on the normal price of adult admission.

The London Pass is a must to own item when you visit London sightseeing, it offers FREE ENTRY to 56 of the best charging London Attractions in and around London with one time affordable price. So you better get one pass first before exploring London city in your future trip.

0 comments: