Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Master your ping pong skill

I am a ping pong player during secondary school. I ever represent my school to join competition in national stage and ever won few trophies too. In fact, besides playing ping pong, I also love to play basket ball, tennis and volleyball. However I only can master in ping pong playing skill instead of others activities.

I remember during that time, I have a very good yet experience coach who taught me the skill of playing ping pong. He taught me how to smash, spin and defense while playing with another player. All his instruction all clear and easy to follow, that’s why I can master my game in a very short period.

Well, if you wish to master the killer smashes of ping pong game, you can sign up with TableTennisMaster.com, to get the tips, methods, articles and news for this game.

0 comments: