Friday, September 21, 2007

Seek their help

My company hires lots of foreign workers from overseas countries like Myanmar, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal. Therefore we will have to deal with immigration law when there are any disputes between foreign workers and the company. However not all foreign workers know that they have protection under immigration law when they work in our country. Anything pertaining to their visa or employment, they can seek help from their local embassy and their embassy will seek help from immigration lawyer to help them.

Well, if you are in U.S., and your company is having problem dealing with Immigration Law Practice, then you can seek help from Root Law Group, it is exclusively practice business and family immigration law. The advance part is they able to offer state-of-the-art case management software that enables you to access and check the status of your case online. Thus this can save your time from thru and flow to lawyer firm so frequent.

Root Law Group not only serves for US citizen, their service also extend abroad. So, if you have US visa problem, do seek help from their attorney, Mr. James E. Root & Attorney Xavier Rosas.