Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Chinese wedding is so bored!

Frankly I dislike to attend Chinese wedding function, its really waste my time on waiting. Looks like all of us just waiting for makan time only.

Chinese wedding full of rules and regulation, depends on what races you are. Different races different rules. I remember during my time, my mom set lots of rules for me to follow, but naughty me keep rejecting her, end up we have a quarrel over the issue. I prefer simple and easy wedding, so I try not to follow those rules which request me to buy this and that, just for the sake of “show”, means just to show to our relatives that we did follow rules. S’hit! Those items not necessary will use in future too, some of them still well in my wardrobe. I can donate to you if you are going to marry one day! LOL

0 comments: