Monday, September 17, 2007

Read this if you're bored now!

I read one of the funny jokes in my forwarding email moment ago. This is something that just gives me a good laugh in this boring Monday working day.

The joke mentioned that middle ages women who had a near death experience. She saw the GOD and asks whether it is her time to be with GOD but the GOD replied her not yet, still got another 43 years etc.

She so happy and upon recovery, she went to do plastic surgery for most of her body part, including her face too. She wants to do things that she likes and enjoy her life. However after her last operation, she encountered a serious car accident and killed.

She met GOD again and asked: "I thought you said I had another 40 years?

Guess what the GOD’s reply is?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU!"

LOL, don’t you think it is so funny?

What you have learnt from this funny joke?

Don’t ever change your inner natural character, always happy with who you are now!

0 comments: